PolyPro 4000D Label (Polypropylene, 2x1.25in, Direct Thermal, High Performance Coated, All-Temp Adhesive, 1in core, 2189/roll, 8/box, Black Mark Sensing, Protective Overvarnish)Part #: 10028821
Zebra's most economical synthetic material.
(Label, Polypropylene, 2x1.25in (50.8x31.8mm); DT, PolyPro 4000D, High Performance Coated, All-Temp Adhesive, 1in (25.4mm) core, 2189/roll, 8/box, Printed. Black mark sensing. Labels equipped with protective overvarnish.)
Provides slightly better print quality than the PolyPro 3000T. For applications that require 1-2 years outdoors. Some abrasion and weak chemical (i.e. window cleaner) resistance.
- Direct thermal matte polypropylene label with an all-temp permanent acrylic adhesive. Offers good resistance to scratching, smearing and moisture. Provides some flexibility for labeling curved surfaces.
- Ideal for indoor, general-purpose labeling; houseware goods labeling; cold storage; provides good resistance to common industrial cleaning solutions
- All-temp permanent acrylic adhesive allows label to be applied to surfaces as cold as -40°F / 40°C
- Good smear/scratch and moisture resistance. Not to be used with chemicals.
- Adhesive complies with European food regulations EU 10/2011 and FDA 175.105 for direct contact with dry, non-fatty foodstuffs . BPA and latex free