ZD420 DT (203dpi) Printer Bundle for Manufacturers & Distributors
This printer bundle has been specially selected and packaged with manufacturers and distributors in mind. Below are all of the items included in this bundle:
- ZD420 Direct Thermal Printer (203 dpi) - Part #: ZD42042-D01W01EZ
- Zebra OneCare Essential 3 Year Warranty (for ZD420) - Part #: Z1AE-ZD40-3C0
- Initial Printer Setup Support
- PolyPro 4000D Label (Polypropylene, 2.25x1.25in, Direct Thermal, High Performance Coated, All-Temp Adhesive, 1in core, 2000/roll, 6/box, Plain) - Part #: 10010063
EASE OF USE, FLEXIBLITY AND MANAGEMENT IN DIRECT TRANSFER PRINTING
Faster, higher-quality printing keeps your business moving. You get an intuitive interface and wireless connections typically found in higher end models. Plus, field-installable connectivity and media handling options allow you to purchase what you need today, yet easily add new features on site to meet tomorrow’s needs.
This Model's Configuration:
- Standard EZPL
- 203 dpi
- US Cord
- USB Host
- Modular Connectivity Slot
- Bluetooth USA/Canada
|PRINT WIDTH||4.09 in./104 mm for 203 dpi|
|MAXIMUM PRINT SPEED||6 in./152 mm per second (203 dpi)|
|COMMUNICATION METHODS||USB v2.0 (Standard)|
|RS-232 Serial (Option)|
|10/100 Ethernet (Option)|
|Wireless: 802.11ac with Bluetooth 4.1 (Factory installed option)|
|PRINT RESOLUTION||203 dpi/8 dots per mm|
|MEDIA SENSORS||Full width, moveable reflective/black mark sensor;|
|Multi-position transmissive/gap sensor|
ESSENTIAL | BASIC ASSURANCE
(Zebra OneCare, Essential, Purchased within 30 days of Device, ZD4x0, 3 Years, Comprehensive)
This core service offering provides the assurance you need across all your products, going beyond standard warranty providing:
- Comprehensive coverage — if it's broken, we fix it
- Covers accidental damage (plus normal wear and tear) and printheads
- 8-5 Local time live-agent technical support
- 3 Business day repair depot turnaround time
- Return shipping: Ground
This service offering includes one-time printer setup support for up to 2 hours. This must purchased with your printer.
Zebra's most economical synthetic material.
(Labels, Polypropylene, 2.25x1.25in (57.2x31.8mm), DT, High Performance Coated, All-Temp Adhesive, 1in (25.4mm) core, 2000 labels/roll, 6 rolls/box, Plain)
Provides slightly better print quality than the PolyPro 3000T. For applications that require 1-2 years outdoors. Some abrasion and weak chemical (i.e. window cleaner) resistance.
- Direct thermal matte polypropylene label with an all-temp permanent acrylic adhesive. Offers good resistance to scratching, smearing and moisture. Provides some flexibility for labeling curved surfaces.
- Ideal for indoor, general-purpose labeling; houseware goods labeling; cold storage; provides good resistance to common industrial cleaning solutions
- All-temp permanent acrylic adhesive allows label to be applied to surfaces as cold as -40°F / 40°C
- Good smear/scratch and moisture resistance. Not to be used with chemicals.
- Adhesive complies with European food regulations EU 10/2011 and FDA 175.105 for direct contact with dry, non-fatty foodstuffs . BPA and latex free