ZD420 TT (300dpi) Printer Bundle for Cultivation Clients
This printer bundle has been specially selected and packaged with manufacturers and distributors in mind. Below are all of the items included in this bundle:
- ZD420 Thermal Transfer Printer (300 dpi) - Part #: ZD42043-T01B01EZ
- Zebra OneCare Essential 3 Year Warranty (for ZD420) - Part #: Z1AE-ZD40-3C0
- Initial Printer Setup Support
- PolyPro 3000T Label (Polypropylene, 2x1in, TT, Coated, Permanent Adhesive, 1in core, 2100/roll, 8/box, Plain) - Part #: 17154
- 5095 Resin Ribbon (2.52inx984ft, High Performance, Notched, 1in core, 24/box) - Part #: 05095GT06430
EASE OF USE, FLEXIBLITY AND MANAGEMENT IN THERMAL TRANSFER PRINTING
Faster, higher-quality printing keeps your business moving. You get an intuitive interface and wireless connections typically found in higher end models. Plus field-installable connectivity and media handling options allow you to purchase what you need today, yet easily add new features on site to meet tomorrow’s needs.
This Model's Configuration:
- Standard EZPL
- 300 dpi
- US Cord
- USB Host
- Ethernet Connectivity Slot
- Bluetooth USA/Canada
|PRINT WIDTH||4.27 in./108 mm for 300 dpi|
|MAXIMUM PRINT SPEED||4 in./102 mm per second (300 dpi)|
|COMMUNICATION METHODS||USB v2.0|
|Bluetooth Low Energy (Standard on network connected models)|
|RS-232 Serial (Option)|
|10/100 Ethernet (Option)|
|Wireless: 802.11ac with Bluetooth 4.1 (Factory installed option)|
|PRINT RESOLUTION||300 dpi/12 dots per mm|
|MEDIA SENSORS||Full width, moveable reflective/black mark sensor;|
|Multi-position transmissive/gap sensor|
ESSENTIAL | BASIC ASSURANCE
(Zebra OneCare, Essential, Purchased within 30 days of Device, ZD4x0, 3 Years, Comprehensive)
This core service offering provides the assurance you need across all your products, going beyond standard warranty providing:
- Comprehensive coverage — if it's broken, we fix it
- Covers accidental damage (plus normal wear and tear) and printheads
- 8-5 Local time live-agent technical support
- 3 Business day repair depot turnaround time
- Return shipping: Ground
This service offering includes one-time printer setup support for up to 2 hours. This must purchased with your printer.
Zebra's most economical synthetic material.
(Matte Polypropylene Labels, 2x1in (50.8x25.4mm), Thermal Transfer, Coated, Perforated, Permanent Adhesive, 1in (25.4mm) core, 2100 Labels/roll, 8 Rolls/box, Priced Per Case)
For applications that require 1-2 years outdoors. Some abrasion and weak chemical (i.e. window cleaner) resistance.
- Thermal transfer matte polypropylene label with a permanent acrylic adhesive. Provides 1-2 year outdoor durability, resistance to scratching and smearing, and some flexibility for labeling curved surfaces.
- Ideal for chemical drum, test tube, or indirect food labeling; capital asset labeling; labeling small curved or irregularly shaped products; labeling packages in cold storage
- Excellent conformability to tight diameters
- Good smear/scratch resistance
- Meets FDA 175.105 for indirect food contact requirements
5095 High-Performance Resin Ribbon
(Resin Ribbon, 64mmx300m (2.52inx984ft), 5095; High Performance, Notched, 25mm (1in) core, 24/box)
Provides excellent chemical and temperature resistance, and features superb print quality, particularly when small fonts, graphics and rotated barcodes are desired.
- The 5095 resin ribbon formulation produces images resistant to most harsh environments: smearing, moisture, abrasion, extreme temperature and chemicals
- Ideal for applications where labels are repeatedly wand-scanned, subject to abrasion or friction, outdoors, applied to chemical drums, or exposed to water, steam, alkali or acid solutions.
- Provides a wide range of material compatability.
- UL/cUL Certified.
- Prints durable barcodes on Zebra’s coated gloss synthetic label stocks.