Honeywell ScanPal™ EDA51 Mobile Computer Subscription (Quantity: 4)
for SPS Commerce
Your Subscription Includes:
- Honeywell ScanPal™ EDA51 Mobile Computer (Quantity: 4)
Professional InDemand Device Protection Services
(See below for full list of services)
Honeywell Edge Service Gold 3 Year Warranty
(36-Month Term — See below for full list of services)
Important: This item is currently on backorder! You can still order this product while on backorder and it will ship once it is back in stock. Please contact us for inquiries regarding ETA.
Important: This item currently has an extended lead time! The lead time on this product is 12-16 weeks due to global chip production shortages. Please contact us if you have additional questions.
Work more effectively and efficiently every day.
The ScanPal™ EDA51 mobile computer, built on Android™, features the perfect combination of integrated scanning, powerful processing, intuitive touchscreen interface, and robust connectivity in a rugged, slim ergonomic design. It's ideal for small to medium-sized businesses to increase productivity in light duty retail, DSD, pickup and delivery, and field service applications.
- Purpose-built solution with the right combination of features and reusable accessories for light duty applications including direct store delivery, pickup and delivery, and retail.
- Built for all-day use, with a removable 4,000 mAh lithium ion battery pack that lasts 12 hours without adding weight or bulk.
- Easy to use, with an intuitive, large touchscreen and a lightweight, comfortable, pocketable design that’s still rugged enough for tough field service environments.
- Easily capture barcode data, even if damaged, with Honeywell’s best-in-class N6603 imager, and document everything with the 13-megapixel autofocus color camera.
- Get fast, responsive performance and quick access to critical business information with the snappy Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor.
- ScanPal™ EDA51 Device
- Battery Cover
- USB Charging Cable
- USB Power Adapter
InDemand's Included Services:
Per Contract Services
InDemand will test every device that is returned by an end user to the depot. This is done prior to sending the device out for repair and prior to redeployment of the device.
InDemand will be responsible for ensuring the proper software, firmware, OS, network settings, and configuration has been loaded onto each device and tested to ensure that the device functions properly with the InDemand SPS Commerce application. This applies to both initial deployment and RMA exchanges.
InDemand will configure location-specific network and device settings prior to shipping from the InDemand Operations Depot Center.
During the end user sales or onboarding process, InDemand will gather any details from the end user needed for device or network configurations.
Advance Exchange Service