Socket Mobile SocketScan® S700 Linear Barcode Scanner
Ergonomic and Elegant Bluetooth Barcode Scanners
The SocketScan® S700 1D barcode scanner with Bluetooth wireless technology scans on paper or screen. It has a light-weight, ergonomic structure, and a longlasting battery to withstand entire work days. The lights for battery, Bluetooth and scanning notifications make the scanner more intuitive to use. Compatible with all applications in previous Socket Mobile barcode scanners, without software changes.
This scanner is ideal for retail POS, field service, inventory management, asset tracking and more. Use our Companion App for easy setup and configuration.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Connects easily to a wide range of Bluetooth enabled.
- Certified by Apple® for iOS devices – Guaranteed Compatibility with smartphones, tablets, notebook and desktop computers.
- Scanning - Reads all common 1D / linear and stacked barcodes.
- Exceptional Ergonomics - Small, lightweight, and fits perfectly in the hand for comfortable use over extended periods.
- Long-Lasting, Replaceable Battery – Power to last over 16 hours.
- User Indicators – Intuitive LEDs, beeps, and vibrations let users know battery, Bluetooth.
- User Feedback - With audible tones and hand pulsation for connection and scanning status.
- Protective Material - Made with antimicrobial material for protection against potentially harmful bacteria.
- Color Options - Blue, green, red, white and yellow colors enable style, corporate-branding for personalization and in easy to find in varying work environments.
- Application Integration – Socket Mobile’s Capture SDK enables easy integration in your applications to improve business productivity with fast, efficient and reliable data transfer over Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Wearable - Includes lanyard and wrist strap. Holster and retractable clip available (sold separately).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Developer Support Available.
5.2 in (132.2 mm)
1.6 in (40.1 mm)
1.5 in (37.1 mm)
Supported Barcode Symbologies:
Codabar, CODE 39, CODE 39 ASCII (EXTENDED), CODE 39 Trioptic, CODE 93, CODE 128, EAN 8, EAN 13, EAN 128, EAN 128 + COMPOSITE, EAN-UCC 128, GS1 128, GS1 DataBar-14, GS1 DATABAR, GS1 DATABAR EXPANDED STACKED, GS1 DATABAR EXTENDED, GS1 DATABAR LIMITED, INTERLEAVED 2 OF 5, KOREAN 3 OF 5, MATRIX 2 OF 5, MSI , PLESSEY, RSS EXPANDED STACKED, RSS-14, TELEPEN, UPC A, UPC E (0)
1D codes 5.7 to 50.8 cm (2.25 to 20 in) Resolution. Depends on barcode size, symbology, label media, Narrow and Wide width ratio scan angle.
POWER & BATTERIES
2 AA NiMH rechargable batteries
Battery Life (per full charge; active scan time):
80,000 scans within 9 hours (based on 2 scans every 1 second)
7,000 scans within 7 hours (based on 1 scan every 4 seconds)
Note: Battery life varies depending on ambient temperature, ambient light, and age of battery.
From 0 to 100 000 lux; From pitch black to direct sun light
0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
-40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F)
95% at 60° C (140° F) (non-condensing)
4 ft. to linoleum
Class 2 Bluetooth, version 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rates) with 56-bit data encryption
Up to 10 m (33 ft.) depending on environment, range limit is usually due to the Host Device (phone, tablet or notebook)
Basic Mode - Human Interface Device (HID)*, Application Mode - Serial Port Profile (SPP) and Application Mode - MFi-SPP. Some Operating Systems or smartphone/tablet models may support only one profile.
*By default, the scanner is set to Basic Mode (HID). No software required.
- S700 Barcode Scanner
- Rechargeable Battery
- USB A Male to DC Plug Cable
- Wrist Strap